So this morning, I definitely felt hiccups! It was this consist ant kicking in the same spot, lower left part of my belly, right where her head is. It was for about 10 mins long... I know she's been hiccuping for months now, but now she's so big, I finally know for sure that was hiccups! I guess this is just a glimpse of what it will be like for every "first" she has when she's here, such an amazing feeling. First word, first crawl, first step.... ugh! I just can't wait! And you BET I'm going to be one of those moms that records every "first"... and with this wonderful new technology called, Internet, I'll be blogging all about it!! What's even cooler, is that Kaily will get to read all of this when she gets older. Including all your comments.... So please, COMMENT AWAY!
What a great start to my Monday!! XOXO
Thank you all for following along with me throught my whole pregnancy! It's been such an amazing experience, but I am so glad that Kaily is finally here a week and 4 days late! Now, Please following me as I share pictures and stories of her growing up! XOXO
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment