(8 weeks & 5 days old)
Our Angel is 2 months old…
...and she's amazing!
We went to the doctor yesterday for her 2 months check up and everything looks great!! She now weighs 9 pounds, 12 ounces and she's 21 3/4 inches tall!
Here are some new things to mention;
- Talks a lot more- She thinks we can understand her. Maybe it's because when she babbles, we babble back and make the exact same noise as she does, then if she keeps going, keep it going. She loves the attention and we can always get a smile out of her, they are no longer just gas! Along with talking more, she has started talking in her sleep!!!!!! Now I have snoring husband, snoring dog, dog who cries in her sleep, and now, talking sleep baby! EAR PLUGS PLEASE!!!!
Found her hands, always has them in her mouth… And from the look of this picture, she's going to be a thumb sucker for sure!
- She inherited her good sleeping habits from daddy! She's sleeping from 10-4am, then from 4:30 until I wake her up, which is usually around 7:30 or 8:30 on the weekends.
- **MY FAVORITE!! When she starts to fuss, all you have to do is laugh really hard and she’ll smile and forget why she’s fussing. It's really cool cause if I need her to be quiet for a few minutes, that's all I have to do!


So cute! You liked being naked as a baby too!
ReplyDelete