Thank you all for following along with me throught my whole pregnancy! It's been such an amazing experience, but I am so glad that Kaily is finally here a week and 4 days late! Now, Please following me as I share pictures and stories of her growing up! XOXO

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So ....

Well everyone... I've decided to put this blogging on hold right now... instead, I'm emailing all the new updates and blogs to everyone. I feel like this website is very "open to the public" if you know what I mean! Also, lots of my friends and family dont know when I update this, so I want to email everyone so you know when it's a new update!!!!

I've already sent out her 6 months update, so if I didnt include you in the email, email ME so I can add you to the list. N.Serrenho@yahoo.com

I'm about to send out 7 months, and BOY! Lot's of GREAT new things to update you on!!! Along with some cute pictures. So please email me if I dont have your email....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 Pregnancy Ticker