11 months… 1 more month until the big 1 year!!!!
This last month has been the most fun yet with our little angel. She may not be much bigger than last, but definitely smarter and understanding so much more!
Kaily’s been doing great at taking steps while hanging out with me and Jason at our house. We’ll kind of instigate her to walk from him to me or the couch over to one of us, but it has to take encouragement from us…. But one night we were at Lacey’s house for dinner and she took about 7 or 8 steps from the couch to Jason without any of us telling her to. She just did it on her own!! Yaay!! I wouldn’t call it “walking” yet, because she doesn’t do it every day and will really only walk long distances holding on to your finger, barely, but has to be touching someone to have the motivation. She’s extremely close though!!
She loves to say “hello” when the phone rings. She literally knows to say “hello” when we pick up the phone…. Even if the cell phone vibrates, she says it. It’s super cute!
Lately she’s been doing some things when I ask her to; she’ll lay down (YES she actually lays down or puts her head down if she’s sitting down) , clap & share. She LOVES to dance- even if there’s no music and you say “dance” she starts bobbing her head and shaking her body! She’ll mimic just about anything!! If I look up, she’ll look up, raise my hand, she’ll do it. She’ll copy; sticking tongue out, making funny noises with lips (you know when you use your finger up & down on your lips), clicking noise with tongue, and my FAVORITE- HUGS!!! She gets in these lovey moods and will give out hugs. Her favorite is hugging our dog. Kaily is one smart little girl…. She totally amazes me with all the new things she learns and does every day!
She’s eating more and more new foods, basically eats almost anything we are eating. Which makes it fun when we go out to dinner, I’ll just give her a little of whatever we order, besides meat. I’ve been buying her fruits and veggies from the local farm, ALL ORGANIC!!
A few random things to add: She knows how to suck through a straw, Still NO TEETH!!! She HATES when I wipe her face, Her hair is long enough to put bow clips and wear pigtails! STILL in size 1 diapers. She’s back in swim class and has been for a few weeks now. LOVES to sit on the side of the pool and fall in for me to catch her. It’s much more fun than when she was only 4-5 months swimming. She couldn’t really enjoy it like she does now! She’s starting to enjoy reading before bed more and more!
I just can’t get over all the new things she does each month. I’m looking forward to next month and even more, her BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment