This time I’m not so anxious.... after weeks of feeling sick, major exhaustion (almost narcolepsies) and “don’t squeeze me too hard when you hug me (lovely lady lumps HURT)”, I knew that this baby is growing! But just what does it look like now?!

Sonogram on and THERE IT IS!!! Like a little gummy bear… a moving little thing inside me. It was UNREAL! You could see the heart beating so fast- and I thought mine was beating fast! Our doctor showed our baby in different angles and you could really see some detail! “Is it smiling at us?” I blurted. Ok, I was just over excited and that just came out! But Jason laughed! It was just amazing to see the difference from a BLOB to a little thing with arms and legs…. A little baby!!! Holy cow! It’s actually starting to hit us! We really are pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment