Thank you all for following along with me throught my whole pregnancy! It's been such an amazing experience, but I am so glad that Kaily is finally here a week and 4 days late! Now, Please following me as I share pictures and stories of her growing up! XOXO

Friday, August 21, 2009

"Please don't come up!"

July 21, 2009 - 7 weeks

Well, you want to know about morning sickness? It's hit me!!!!! Sorta. I would actually call it "Day and Night Sickness". And not really even sickness, more like constant nausea. Morning I feel fine. After lunch time it’s starts to hit me, after 4 o’clock it gets worse, and around 8 o’clock, all I say to myself is “please don’t come up!” and use the mind of over matter to keep myself from getting sick.

I also think this baby has made me become a vegetarian. SO SAD because I LOVE MEAT!! But for some reason, I haven’t been able to eat anything I love! The thought of chicken disgusts me. It seems that I’m sticking to fruit, pretzels, peanut butter and ginger ale! I hope this FOOD AVERSION doesn’t last too long. I miss my juicy steaks… it’s bad enough I can’t eat sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 Pregnancy Ticker