Thank you all for following along with me throught my whole pregnancy! It's been such an amazing experience, but I am so glad that Kaily is finally here a week and 4 days late! Now, Please following me as I share pictures and stories of her growing up! XOXO

Friday, August 21, 2009

"It works!"

August 7, 2009 - 9 1/2 weeks

I bought this at home fetal monitor off Ebay. It was super cheap, like $30 but I read some good reviews about it! I thought, if it works great, if not, oh well! When I got it, I was super excited to try it. I ripped open the box as if it was Christmas and turned it on! NOPE. It's a dud. 2 days later I thought I’d try it again. After a few seconds of rubbing it on my belly I hear the sound of……. A FAST HEARTBEAT! I screamed “It works!” well, I was alone, so I’m not sure who I screamed that to. But once again, I’m known for blurting out random things!

Photobucket
Actually, it sounded more like a galloping horse! It is the craziest thing ever! The next day, I was so excited to share the sound of our baby’s heart with Jason! A huge smile was across his face and at that moment, I could truly see the happiness inside him! After hearing it, we decided it was time to share the news with everyone! It’s official, we are having a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 Pregnancy Ticker